Friday, June 29, 2012

Addicted...

I'm a little worried about myself, you see I have always enjoyed the smell of coffee, the taste, not so much.    Now after baby #2 and attempting to keep up with him and an almost 6 year old on a daily basis, coffee has become a necessity.

It all started a few weeks ago when I was up 2-3 times with the little guy and Miss Addison woke up somewhere after I got little guy down for the night--around 6:30 AM and I thought that I would give this coffee drinking thing a try so I poured myself a mug full, added a ton of milk and sugar and it was pretty good.

The next morning hubs made the coffee prior to leaving the house and I could smell it all of the way down the hall in my bedroom, making my mouth water and could it be that I actually rolled myself out of bed before the kiddos got up just to have a few minutes of peace and quiet with my coffee?? I have relied on him to make the coffee before he leaves every morning ever since.

Yesterday morning, hubs was in a rush and didn't have time to make coffee...then I got into a rush, ya know wiping rear end's, fixing bottles, turning shirts around and wiggling 2 little baby teeth on a sweet girl.  So I didn't have time to make the sweet goodness of life, and by 10 AM I had a head ache like no one's business.

Hello, my name is Keisha and I am addicted to coffee.

1 comment: