Saturday, August 29, 2009

Road Trip!

A couple of weeks ago I had a couple extra days off of work, so Addie and I decided to take our very first road trip. Mom & Dad met me in Asheville on a Thursday afternoon and Addie and I went to visit my sister, brother in law & adorable nephew! We ended up staying with them for two nights and we had a blast!

One of the highlights of the weekend was when my awesome brother in law gave my sister and I a break from our little ones so that we could go to the movies! We enjoyed a bucket of popcorn & The Time Travelers Wife ( if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it).

Enjoy the pictures that I captured from our little girls trip!



Addie is having a blast at the Childrens Museum!



Addie & Cooper enjoying a poolside picnic,
don't these two look like brother & sister?

Snack Time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!! I'm glad you got this little mini-vacation, and some "grown up" time while you were there!

    ReplyDelete