Saturday, September 26, 2009

Clemson Tiger Cheese Dip

Like I said in my last post, we LOVE college football. Most Saturdays in the fall you can find us lounging around the house watching football games while supporting our Clemson Tigers!

Most Saturdays, I try to prepare one of my husband's favorite snacks. The Cheese dip that I prepare is his favorite. Hope that your family likes it as much as mine does (I'm not exactly sure where I found this recipe, possibly from a Gooseberry Patch cook book).

Clemson Tiger Cheese Dip
Ingredients:
1 package Mexican Velveeta cheese
1 package hot Italian sausage
1 jar salsa (I usually buy Medium, because the Hot, is WAY too hot for this dip)
Brown the entire package of Italian sausage and drain. I then chop up the cheese a bit so that it will melt faster & add salsa. Place all ingredients into a crock pot on high, stirring occasionally. Cheese dip will be done in about 45 minutes. Serve with chips and root for the Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment