Friday, September 14, 2012

Update

Hi!

I know that it's been way too long since I've blogged, but between work, children, church & soccer I haven't had much time on my hands.  I thought that I would just give a quick update on everyone, starting with hubs...

Hubs has started taking 2 classes online through our local community college (where he also works).  When he came to me with this idea, I was a little hesitant.  He decided to push through my hesitation and it was clearly God's will for him to go there.  Hubs has a learning disability and since making the move, he has received LOTS of help with his studies, and he didn't even have to take the placement test.  More importantly, he received enough financial aid to cover his tuition and books.  He is doing great as well, having an "A" average in one of his classes.

Ms. Addison is doing so so great in kindergarten.  First of all, she LOVES it, every aspect of it!  She is even disapointed that she doesn't get to go to school on the weekends and she shouts out "That's my schoooollll" when we pass by.  She even eats in the cafeteria a couple days of the week, which thrills my heart that she is trying new foods.  The biggest accomplishment is that she has began to READ!!  She came home with a bag of site words a couple of weeks ago, and she is doing so well with them.  She is also playing soccer, her Dad is coaching her again.  Our Saturdays are filled with going to the games and cheering her along from the sidelines.

Mr. Finn is also doing great in daycare.  I really like his center and his teachers.  I call and check on him several times a day and they always talk about what an easy baby he is ( I have to agree).  He has started eating cereal each night and he doesn't like it very much, but I feel that he needs it because he has started getting up during the night to eat.  He has also found his voice and loves to grab toys and chew on his toes -- which is the cutest thing ever!

I am also doing great, I can eat almost anything with my galbladder being gone, anything except fried foods.  Work has been so so busy lately,   but I still love my job.  I am also still in love with my new home and I am looking forward to decorating it for fall and Christmas!!

Well, that's about it for us, hopefully I can blog more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment