Wednesday, June 24, 2009

So Much McFun!

I am blessed to have a job that allows me to work 4 days a week, most of the time I am off on Fridays, but this week my day off was switched to Wednesday. My good friend, Beth is also off on Wednesdays. We have been attempting to get our kiddos together for some play time for a loooonnnggg time, and being off today gave us the perfect opportunity to do that.


We met at McDonalds (or Donalds according to Addie) for a gourmet lunch of chicken nuggets, sprite (only when we go out to eat), and french fries. It was hard for Addie to concentrate on eating with that gigantic playplace staring at her, but all in all she ate 6 (yes 6) chicken mcnuggets (she has NEVER ate that much...EVER!)!


The best part of the day was when Lawson got scared to come down the slide, and my friend Beth had to crawl up to get him out! Unfortunately, I thought that she would choke me if I captured this moment on camera, but I did get some other adorable shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment