Saturday, July 25, 2009

VBS and all that jazz...

Wow...what a busy week we had. Luckily, Addison's babysitter was on vacation this week and since I had some vacation time left over I was off work on Wed, Thurs & Friday! That made me verrryyy happy to have the opportunity to spend time with my little girl! Also this week was Vacation Bible School at our church and I was blessed when our VBS director asked me to teach Addison's class. Enjoy the pictures from our busy week.


When I am working I usually try to eat at Lenny's Sub Shop at least once a week. If you have never ate there you have to try it, but I will warn you that if you do eat there you will never want to eat at Subway again. Anyway, I have always wante to take Addie to eat there, so when our friend Amy gave birth to her new baby we went to eat there before going to meet the new addition to the Lynn family at Mission Hospital. Lenny's Sub shop is about one block down from Mission Hospital on Biltmore Ave. I highly recommened the Kid's meal, with that you get a 3-4 in sub, chips, drink, and one of Lenny's famous cookies for $5.28!


Here is Addison working on her Australian musical instrument called a didgeridoo sp?
Addie & Lane painting in VBS
(no, I couldn't figure out how to rotate
it)



On Thursday Aunt Christal & Cooper came into town for a visit. This picture was taken on Friday when they came over to play on the swing set.


No comments:

Post a Comment