Friday, March 27, 2009

CRAZY WEEK!!

Ok, just so you know I HAVE NOT forgotten about my blog. This week has been INSANE to say the least. So, why has it been so busy you ask?? Well a couple of nights I had to work late, add in hair cuts for Addie and I, Spunky preparing for this weekends Chrysalis flight, and having to do mandatory CPR at work on Thursday evening it all added up to an insane week. Not to mention that my camera is broken because Addie dropped it just after I took the gorgeous picture of Ana Claire at the hospital on Sunday. I promise promise that we will purchase a new one ASAP!!! Next week will be better....tune in on Monday when I reveal a great post for Not Me Monday! You can even join in on the fun if you sign up at www.mycharmingkids.blogspot.com ! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment