Thursday, March 5, 2009

Please pray for baby Jonah

I don't know how many of you have visited the little gadget on my sidebar titled " Please pray for Baby Jonah". If you haven't I hope that you will take the time to visit the blog of a nice family who lives in Winston Salem, NC (no, my sister Christal and brother in law, Sean do not know the family personally). Prior to Jonah being born his parents gave birth to another baby boy, but unfortunately this baby born was stillborn.


Several weeks ago Jonah's parents gave birth to him, but baby Jonah was born with a horrible skin infection. I am not sure what the diagnosis is actually called, but it looks as if Jonah has painful blisters all over his body. Jonah is also having a very difficult time eating, and as you can imagine his parents can not hold him and have to take lots of precautions to even be near him. At this point Jonah's white blood cell count is droping and they have fear that he is starting to get some kind of infection.


Please pray for this family, and visit their blog via the link on my sidebar.


Spunky and I feel so blessed to have such a precious little girl in our lives. She is definately the "star" in our lives and we thank GOD for every day that we have with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment