Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Wonderful Husband


In Church today our pastor entitled his sermon "Focus on the Family". It was a great sermon and it got me thinking about how wonderful my husband is.
He is a great father to Addison! Not only does he play with her each and every afternoon he also takes her to school every morning. That also entails feeding her breakfast, getting her dressed and the occasional play of baby dolls prior to going to school. He also happily gets up extra early to watch cartoons with her. After his layoff with the Balsam Mountain Preserve he looked at me straight in the eye and told me "Keisha this is going to be okay because I have always prayed that I would get a job that I would be able to take my children to school each day" . He certainly got what he prayed for because his shift doesn't start til 10 am while I have to be in Asheville by 8 am.
He also likes to find ways to help me out; he is always there to help me cook dinner, fold laundry or whatever needs to be done. I am so blessed that he always looks for ways to make my life easier!
My husband is also a follower of Christ! Each night he spends at least an hour reading his Bible and praying. On Sunday's he is also the first one up because he is so excited to go to church!
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that cares about me and my daughter and I thank GOD for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment