Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It Stinks To Be Sick

First of all I would like to say that there are absolutely NO pictures with this post....this is for your benefit because you WOULD NOT want to see me right now.

On Monday evening I came home with just a scratchy throat...I have severe allergies so I took some Claritin and knew that I would better the next morning. WRONG!

I woke up on Tuesday morning feeling a lot worse, but I still drug myself into work, took some ibuprofen and Claritin and hoped that I would feel better as the day went on. WRONG AGAIN!!
I had a fever by the time I went to bed, so I again took more meds and headed off to bed.


On Wednesday morning I woke up found it was really hard and painful to swallow, I debated on going to work or just staying home, but the trooper I am,I went in. I continued to feel horrible throughout the day but finally after some much needed rest ( I went straight to bed with a fever as soon as I walked into the door) I feel much better. Was is strep throat?? Was it allergies? Who knows because I HATE going to the doctor with a passion.

I know one thing....I hate being sick! I hate not being able to snuggle with my beautiful toddlerin fear of infesting her with my sickness, I hate being energiless (is that a word??) but I know that I WILL feel better! Or at least I better, because our entire family is off together on Friday and even though I don't know what we are going to do yet....we will find something fun to do!!

P.S. Please pray for my husband...BIG things are happening in his life....I will share more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment