Monday, April 20, 2009

Prayer Requests...

Our family would like to thank everyone who has helped us out throughout the years. We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. Here are some of the prayer requests that we are currently praying about:

* Please pray for baby Stellan as he has surgery on Tuesday at 8:30 am. Please visit www.mycharmingkids.blogspot.com for more information

* Addison still seems upset that I can't play with her because of my broken ankle, please pray for her understanding

* Please pray for Spunky and I as we seek direction as to which seminary he is to go to

* Please pray for patience and comfort for me as I deal with this broken ankle. I am so anxious to do the things that I used to do.

Thanks! We appreciate everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment