Monday, April 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday!




I DID NOT dress my daughter in a Carolina Tarheels shirt to go to school today! NOT ME! Our family is die hard Clemson fans and my husband would have a stroke if Addison wore a Carolina shirt!




Even though I am still dieting I DID NOT gain half a pound last week, and today I DID NOT sneak into the break room and inhale a Snickers bar, I also DID NOT stop at Burger King on Friday morning and grab a greasy biscuit for breakfast, this DID NOT result in me being 5 minutes late for work! Oops!


As you read this please continue to keep baby Stellan in your prayers! He and his family are making some big decisions regarding his new treatment for his heart condition. Please visit Mckmama's blog at http://www.mycharmingkids.blogspot.com/ to encourage her!

No comments:

Post a Comment